COVID – 19 Updates:
Current changes in services due to the crisis:
- SELCC is open by appointment only (no walk-ins). Staff members are still available 9-4 Monday-Friday by email or phone at 455-2844, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clothing donations are accepted on Mondays and Wednesdays by appointment. Two bags/boxes of summer or fall clothing per donation. Freestyle is open for shopping by appointment only.
- Meals on Wheels clients will receive frozen meals for the week.
- All activities are canceled (Breakfast & Bingo, Lunch & a Movie)
- Food pantry items are available by delivery or scheduled pick-up. Food pantry clients should call or email to place their order. (Check the Food Pantry page under Programs to see this week’s list)
- Senior Transportation will still be offered pending volunteer availability.
- The After School Cafe will be closed until schools resume.
- Monetary donations are ideal for the food pantry, as we can purchase items in bulk and at low-cost. Other food donations can be dropped off by appointment.
We know this is a challenging time for many in our community. If you have concerns about an elderly neighbor or family member, please call so we can assist them. We know many households may face economic uncertainty as various industries are impacted. If you are in need of food assistance please contact us at any time. We anticipate increased need for food assistance in the upcoming weeks. If you’d like to help us meet this need, you can make a secure donation via our website. If you would like to be on our volunteer list for helping out during this tumultuous time, please get in touch.
Thank you for your help in keeping our vulnerable populations healthy!