COVID – 19 Updates & Derecho Response
- SELCC is now open BY APPOINTMENT 9-4 Monday-Friday.
- Masks are required for entry to SELCC and social distancing guidelines must be followed within the building.
- Freestyle is open for shopping by appointment during SELCC business hours.
- Clothing donations are accepted during business hours. Two bags/boxes of in-season clothing per drop-off.
- Meals on Wheels clients will receive frozen meals for the week.
- All activities are canceled (Breakfast & Bingo, Lunch & a Movie)
- Food pantry items are available by delivery or scheduled pick-up. Food pantry clients should call or email to place their order. (Check the Food Pantry page under Programs to see this week’s list)
- Senior Transportation will still be offered pending volunteer availability.
We know this is a challenging time for many in our community. If you have concerns about an elderly neighbor or family member, please call so we can assist them. We know many households may face economic uncertainty as various industries are impacted. If you are in need of food assistance please contact us at any time.
If you’d like to help us meet this need, you can make a secure donation through the Donate button. If you would like to be on our volunteer list for helping out during this tumultuous time, please get in touch.
Thank you for your help in keeping our vulnerable populations healthy!