Holiday Assistance Signup
Sign up here for our Thanksgiving and Christmas food boxes, as well as our Adopt-A-Family gift program. Registration deadline is Friday, November 6th. Open to all Lisbon and Mount Vernon households.
Holiday Assistance – Sign up to Donate or Volunteer
Want to help spread holiday cheer this year? Sign up here to sponsor senior gifts or food boxes, Adopt-a-Family, or help with food distribution/delivery. Thank you for helping our neighbors in need!
COVID – 19 Updates & Derecho Response
- SELCC is now open 9-4 Monday-Friday.
- Masks are required for entry to SELCC and social distancing guidelines must be followed within the building.
- Freestyle is open for shopping during SELCC business hours.
- Clothing donations are accepted by appointment. Two bags/boxes of summer or fall clothing per donation.
- Meals on Wheels clients will receive frozen meals for the week.
- All activities are canceled (Breakfast & Bingo, Lunch & a Movie)
- Food pantry items are available by delivery or scheduled pick-up. Food pantry clients should call or email to place their order. (Check the Food Pantry page under Programs to see this week’s list)
- Senior Transportation will still be offered pending volunteer availability.
We know this is a challenging time for many in our community. If you have concerns about an elderly neighbor or family member, please call so we can assist them. We know many households may face economic uncertainty as various industries are impacted. If you are in need of food assistance please contact us at any time.
If you’d like to help us meet this need, you can make a secure donation through the Donate button. If you would like to be on our volunteer list for helping out during this tumultuous time, please get in touch.
Thank you for your help in keeping our vulnerable populations healthy!